Our strategic goals underpin our vision and describe our focus over the next five years.
- To provide high quality services with excellent outcomes, motivated staff and a positive patient experience
- To work in partnership to develop sustainable services which are based on evidence, need and the potential for positive impact
- To improve the health of the communities we serve by growing as a social enterprise and providing quality work where the workforce are supported to succeed
As our organisation has evolved, we have carefully considered our values. Our values can be summarised under these four headings:
- People- all people, patients and staff
- Partners - we recognise that other organisations have their own priorities and pressures and aim to work together in a way which benefits us all
- Quality - we don't always get it right, but we always aim to learn and continually improve
- Efficiency – continuallyreduce wasted time, money & resource. We want Urgent Care 24 to demonstrate outstanding value for money, efficient and responsive
of patients requiring a face-to-face consultation with a GP at an out-of-hours centre started their consultation within 2 hours of the end of their telephone assessment.